What is a Dynamic Website
So what is a dynamic website?
A dynamic website, such as WordPress, is a more complex form of a website. Dynamic websites serve a website's content by pulling content from a database on your web host's server.
This results in a slower website as compared to a static website, but allows a website to be more interactive.
Pros of a Dynamic Website:
- Allows greater user interaction with items such as comments.
- Does NOT require a lot of HTML programming and coding knowledge.
- FTP client is NOT required to upload content.
Cons of a Dynamic Website:
- Load slower than static websites.
- Increases web host's server loads.
- Requires database maintenance.